Makes: 2 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 14 ouncecan Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1/2cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 6 ouncebag baby spinach
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Spread the dough on a baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and the Parmesan. Bake for 8 minutes. Toss the spinach with olive oil. Top the crust with the spinach, tomatoes and goat cheese. Drizzle the pizza with more olive oil and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Pull the dough gently in all directions to loosen.
- Let the dough hang from your fingers or fists and pull it back and forth so it stretches evenly.
- Pull the dough to fit a baking sheet, stretching it as thin as you like.