Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 3 cups finely crushed ice
- 16 maraschino cherries, plus 2 oz. cherry syrup
- 3 ounces Jack Daniels
- 1 cup cola
- In a blender, mix the crushed ice, 12 cherries and the cherry syrup. Divide the mixture among 4 highball glasses.
- Combine the Jack Daniels and cola and divide among the 4 glasses. (The cherry mixture should rise to the top of each glass after a moment.) Garnish each glass with a whole cherry.
- Chill glasses before serving to keep drinks extra-slushy.