Shake up some over-the-top cocktails during the holidays, like this decadent dessert in a glass.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1/2cup dark corn syrup, plus more for garnishing rim
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- Ice cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) vodka
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- On a small plate, stir together 1 teaspoon corn syrup and the brown sugar. Dip the rims of 4 martini glasses in the mixture, then in the chopped nuts.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1/4 cup vodka, 1/4 cup corn syrup and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Strain into 2 prepared glasses. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.