Brewers and distillers have bottled the flavors of Thanksgivinglike the cranberry vodka and mixer hereso you can have your favorite dishes and drink them, too.
Makes: 24 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 1 750 milliliter bottle Finlandia Cranberry Fusion vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup cranberry-flavored mixer, such as Roses Cocktail Infusions Cranberry Twist Mix, chilled
- 6 cups cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 3 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the vodka, cranberry-flavored mixer, cranberry-raspberry juice, orange juice and lemon juice. Float the orange slices on top. To serve, place a few raspberries in a wineglass, fill the glass halfway with the cranberry punch and top with sparkling wine.