Makes: 1 servings
- 4 mint leaves
- 4 blackberries
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur such as St-Germain
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Dash of agave nectar (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint. Add the berries and muddle to combine. Add the gin, liqueur, lemon juice, agave (if using) and ice; shake. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish as desired.
Tip What You'll Need:
- Cocktail shaker (with strainer), Muddler, Knife, Citrus reamer, Rocks glasses.
- You can vary the recipe by using the following substitutions in different combinations. Experimentand have fun! Instead of mint, try basil. Instead of lemon, try lime. Instead of blackberries, try other summer favorites: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, plum slices, grapes, peach slices or cucumber slices. Or swap in 8 dashes angostura bitters.