Makes: 6 servings
- 3 12 ounce bottles chilled lager beer
- 4 cups chilled tomato juice
- 3 ounces chilled vodka
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- In a pitcher, combine three 12-ounce bottles chilled lager beer, 4 cups chilled tomato juice and 3 ounces chilled vodka. Stir in the juice of 1/2 lemon, 3/4 teaspoon celery salt and hot pepper sauce to taste. Pour into tall, ice-filled glasses.
- Make sure there are lemons, limes and extra hot sauce for guests to add their own finishing touches.