Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 3/4pound spaghetti
- 3/4cup crunchy peanut butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 4 carrotspeeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cucumberpeeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced crosswise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, vinegar, crushed red pepper and 1/4 cup water; season with salt. Add the pasta and toss to coat. Add the carrots, cucumber, bell pepper and scallions and toss.