Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 40 mins
Bake: 25 mins
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups store-bought meat sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup romano, the parsley and milk.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with 1 cup water. Whisk in the flour.
- Heat a greased 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Ladle 3 tablespoons batter into the skillet, swirling to cover the surface of the pan. Cook for 1 minute, flip and cook for 1 minute more. Repeat with the remaining batter, greasing the skillet after each crepe. Stack the crepes on a plate.
- Spread half of the meat sauce into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spoon the cheese mixture down the center of each crepe. Roll closed; arrange in the baking dish. Top with the remaining meat sauce and cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes.