Serve with herbed couscous.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 2 pounds swordfish fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 12 ouncebottle ginger beer or ginger ale
- 3 nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch-thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Soak eight 10-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the swordfish and ginger beer in a medium bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Thread the fish, nectarine and zucchini onto the skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning once, until grill marks appear and the fish is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Woop Woop V 2007 (Australia), Cono Sur Vision Riesling 2008 (Chile)
- If you don't have a grill, use the broiler instead.