Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 1/2tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 6 ounces salami slices, cut into strips
- 2 bunches scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4cup finely chopped fresh ginger (about 1 ounce)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch and honey; whisk in 1 cup water. In a large skillet, cook the salami over medium heat until crisp, about 4 minutes. Stir in the scallions, ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients again, then add to the skillet along with the sugar snap peas. Increase the heat to high and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Look for oyster sauce in the Asian-foods aisle of your supermarket.