Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Grated peel of 1 lemon, plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, avocados, shallot and basil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking constantly until combined. Pour the dressing over the shrimp.