Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1/3 of pizza dough recipe
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Coarse salt
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (about 1 sprig)
- Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500 degrees . Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
- Brush the dough generously with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with parmesan and salt. Scatter the chicken, goat cheese and rosemary on top.
- Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven. Bake until the crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with more olive oil and top with more parmesan. Cut into pieces.
- Make the dough in a standing mixer and knead with a bread hook.
- Pull the dough gently in all directions to loosen.
- Let the dough hang from your fingers or fists and pull it back and forth so it stretches evenly.
- Pull the dough to fit a baking sheet, stretching it as thin as you like.