Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pesto (see recipe finder)
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 scallions, trimmed
- Preheat a grill to medium. Cut four 12-inch-long sheets of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil into the center of each sheet.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Lay 1 piece of chicken in the center of each sheet and spread 1 tablespoon pesto on top.
- Mound one-quarter of the zucchini, tomatoes and scallions over each chicken breast. Dollop 3 tablespoons pesto over each mound. Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables; pinch the edges to seal.
- Cover and grill the packets over indirect heat for 25 minutes. Remove from the grill and open carefully.
- Serve with rice.