Oui, oui: You can make French bistro fare in less than 30 minutes.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 1/3 pounds center-cut salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1-1/2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rub the salmon with the olive oil. Place on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with the dill and herbes de Provence. Spread the mustard over the top, using a table knife or rubber spatula to cover completely.
- Bake the salmon until no longer translucent, about 15 minutes. Serve with wild rice.
- Konrad Sauvignon Blanc 2005 (New Zealand)
- Look for herbes de Provence in the spice aisle, or just mix together dried thyme, rosemary and marjoram.