Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1 14 ounce can Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded
- 8 ounces white mushrooms
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded Swiss cheese (2 cups)
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Spread the pizza dough out to cover a large baking sheet, then brush with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the shiitake and white mushrooms. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over high heat and saute the mushrooms until golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
- Sprinkle the baked dough with the Swiss cheese, then the mushrooms and the mozzarella. Sprinkle a little more salt over the topping and return the pizza to the oven. Bake until the cheese is golden and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
- Water Wheel Memsie Red 2005 (Australia)
- Use scissors instead of a pizza wheel to cut the pieces.