Makes: 6 servings
- 8 cups stemmed, thinly sliced kale
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 5 ounces shredded fontina cheese
- 6 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3 lbs.)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Cook kale in pot of boiling, salted water for 5 minutes; drain and run under cold water. Squeeze dry and transfer to bowl; stir in tomatoes and cheese. Cut a deep pocket in center of each breast; stuff with kale mixture and season. Heat EVOO in skillet over medium heat; add chicken and cook until well browned, about 15 minutes.