Serve with grilled polenta slices.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced separately
- Salt and pepper
- 1 10 ounce box frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tomato, chopped
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the scallion whites, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the corn, lima beans and cream and bring to a boil. Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato and scallion greens just before serving.
- Meridian Chardonnay 2006 (California), Climbing Chardonnay 2007 (Australia)
- Use 2 ears of corn instead of the frozen corn.