This stuffed potato satisfies a hearty appetite. We've piled ours high with a spicy arugula salad and, for a salty kick, prosciutto.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 1 hr
- 4 10 ounces sweet potatoes
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 5 ounce package baby arugula
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a paring knife, make ten 1/2-inch slits in each sweet potato and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake until very tender, about 1 hour. Transfer to a platter.
- Meanwhile, arrange the prosciutto in a single layer on the remaining prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes; crumble.
- In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut an "X" into the top of each sweet potato and squeeze the potato open. Lightly mash the inside with a fork. Using tongs, stuff the arugula salad into each sweet potato and top with the prosciutto. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze.