Candy molds make dozens of candies at once. Theiruniform size means ingredients will cool at the same rate andcandies will look identical when you pop them out.
Makes: 20 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 1 min
- 12 ounces white chocolate morsels
- 1/2cup raisins
- 1/2cup dried cranberries
- 1/2cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2cup roasted, salted cashew pieces
- In a medium, microwavable bowl, melt the white chocolate, stirring once, for about 45 seconds. Stir in the raisins, dried cranberries, peanuts and cashews.
- Spoon the mixture into 2 flexible ice cube trays, whacking the trays on the counter to remove any air pockets and to level out the mixture. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Flex the trays to remove the candies.
- Try the handiest candy mold we know: the ice cube tray!