Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 2 ripe mangoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or whole-milk yogurt
- 4 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 ounce raw or roasted sliced almonds (1/4 cup)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey
- Divide half of the mango pieces among 4 glasses and add a few tablespoons of yogurt to each glass. Stir the raspberry jam to soften it and spoon on top of the yogurt. Add one or two additional layers of mangoes, yogurt and jam, then top with the almonds and a drizzle of honey. (You can prepare the dessert a few hours ahead; refrigerate it without the nuts and honey and add them just before serving.)
- Stand the mango on the stem end. Cut off the round halves, keeping your knife parallel to the large, oval seed in the center.
- Cut a crosshatch pattern into each half with your knife, being careful not to cut all the way through the skin.
- Press on the skin side of the mango to "pop" out the mango cubes, using a small knife to help remove them from the skin.