What's a pizza party without a dessert pie?
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 5 mins
- 1/3 of pizza dough recipe
- Chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- Vanilla ice cream
- Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500 degrees . Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
- Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven. Bake until golden, about 5 minutes. Cut into pieces and sandwich chocolate-hazelnut spread and ice cream between 2 pieces.
- Add banana slices to the chocolate pizza.