These gooey little cakes-for-one make for a divine ending to a dress-up dinner.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 35 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crushed chocolate-covered toffee
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees . Spoon the batter into 6 nonstick muffin cups until two-thirds full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes; let cool slightly. Gently remove and place 4 of the cakes on dessert plates; wrap up the remaining 2 cakes for snacking.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips with the butter and cream over low heat, stirring, until combined. Cover each cake with the chocolate glaze and sprinkle with the crushed toffee.
- Bodegas Campo Viejo Tempranillo Rioja Reserva 2000 (Spain)