Devour half the box of Thin Mints—then make this recipe in honor of the Girl Scout Cookie.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Bake: 20 mins
- 1 18 ounce package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 box Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or half-and-half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Line a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Using your fingers, press the cookie dough to fit the pan. Break the Thin Mints into quarters and gently press them into the dough. Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, whisk together the white chocolate chips and cream until the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat. Using a fork, drizzle the topping over the cooled pizza. Cut into slices.