Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 12 ounces boneless pork chops, cut into sixteen 1-inch cubes
- 16 white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Preheat the broiler. In a bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Pour half of the mixture into a second bowl and stir in the cornstarch.
- Thread the pork and mushrooms onto 8 skewers. Rub with 1 tablespoon oil and place on a baking sheet. Cook, turning once, for 5 minutes. Brush with the hoisin mixture without cornstarch. Cook, turning once, for 4 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the coleslaw mix and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the hoisin-cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Serve with the kebabs and tortillas.