Satisfy your family's appetite with dinners for 10 bucks or less.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 1/2 pound green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 pound red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 6 ounce can crabmeat, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and celery seeds; add to the cabbage and toss well. Add the crabmeat and eggs and toss; season with salt and pepper.