Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces honey-roasted almonds (about 3/4 cup), finely chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . On a baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup pasta cooking water. Return the pasta and reserved cooking water to the pot. Stir in the butter and brussels sprouts; toss in the almonds. Top with the goat cheese.