Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 pitted black olives, halved
- 6 green peas
- Ketchup or hot pepper sauce (or both)
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Crack 2 eggs into the pan, 1 on each side of the skillet, and cook until the whites are set and the yolks are still soft, about 5 minutes. Arrange side by side on a plate. Repeat with the remaining 4 eggs.
- Place an olive half, cut side up, on top of each yolk and place a pea on top of each olive. Using the ketchup in a squeeze bottle, draw "bloodshot veins" on each eye.
- Transfer the ketchup or hot sauce into a squeeze bottle with a narrow tip.