Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, stemmed
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Using a blender, combine the cream cheese, salsa verde, milk, feta, cilantro, garlic and half of the jalapeno. Season with salt.
- Scrape the dip into a serving bowl and top with the remaining jalapeno. Serve with the chips.