Makes: 12 servings
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into twenty-four 1-inch pieces
- Firm green portions of 8 scallions
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup green curry paste and 1/4 cup coconut milk. Add 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into twenty-four 1-inch pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Preheat a grill to medium-high. Cut the firm green portion of 8 scallions into twenty-four 1-inch lengths. Thread 2 chicken pieces and 2 scallion greens alternately onto each of twelve 6-inch skewers; brush with vegetable oil. Grill, turning once, for 10 minutes.