Makes: 18 servings
Prep: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups finely shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 cucumber, sliced into eighteen 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oil, chili sauce, lime juice, sugar and ginger until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the chicken to coat. Stir in 2 tablespoons peanuts, the mint and cilantro.
- Top each cucumber round with 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the rounds with the remaining 2 tablespoons peanuts.