Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 12-inch store-bought partially baked pizza crusts
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4cup drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3/4pound sliced smoked salmon
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Drizzle the crusts with olive oil, season with pepper and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, shallots, 2 tablespoons capers, 1 tablespoon dill and the lemon juice.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the crusts. Top with the smoked salmon, remaining 2 tablespoons capers and 1 tablespoon dill. Cut into wedges.
- Pull the dough gently in all directions to loosen.
- Let the dough hang from your fingers or fists and pull it back and forth so it stretches evenly.
- Pull the dough to fit a baking sheet, stretching it as thin as you like.