Make a bite-size treat that really satisfies!
Makes: 14 servings
Prep: 35 mins
- 1 8 ounce container whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives plus 14 whole chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 14 slices white sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced into 56 rounds
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 1/2 avocados, cut into 14 slices
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped chives and thyme.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices. Spread cream cheese on each slice; top with 4 cucumber rounds and smoked salmon. Place an avocado slice at one end; roll up the bread around the avocado. Tie a whole chive around each sandwich.
Tip PAIR WITH"
- Hall Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2007 (California), Pacific Rim Riesling Wallula Vineyard 2007 (Washington)