Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1 1/2pounds smoked sausage links, sliced crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bulbs fennel, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 gala apples, cored and cut into 3/4-inch-thick wedges
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, rosemary and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the sausage, fennel and apples and toss to coat.
- Position a rack 5 inches beneath the broiler; preheat. Thread the sausage, fennel and apples onto metal skewers; arrange on baking sheets in a single layer. Broil, turning once, until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.