How quick is thisa five-minute salsa.
Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- 1 cup packed coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, halved lengthwise
- 2 1/2pounds ripe tomatoes (7 or 8), cored and quartered
- Juice of 1 lime
- Using a food processor, pulse the cilantro and garlic together for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides, add the onion and jalapeno and pulse until finely chopped; transfer to a medium bowl.
- Working in batches, add the tomatoes to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add to the cilantro mixture. Stir in the lime juice; season with salt.