If onion dip is a classic, then this is one better. Serve with your favorite chips.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 16 ouncecontainer sour cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Using a food processor, finely chop the onion and garlic.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic-onion mixture and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Pulse the mixture in the food processor with the sour cream, lemon juice, hot sauce, paprika and salt to taste. Refrigerate until serving.