These little piggies will be a hit at your next get-together, thanks to their grown-up dipping sauces.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 2 12 ouncepackages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, 2 teaspoons sauce reserved
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 12 ouncepackage mini cocktail franks
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Separate the biscuits and cut each in half. Pull each half into an oblong shape to resemble a hot dog bun. Place the dough on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool, then split in half lengthwise, being careful not to slice all the way through.
- While the rolls bake, in a small bowl, combine the mustard and maple syrup. in a food processor, puree the chipotle chile with the reserved adobo sauce and ketchup; spoon into another small bowl.
- In a microwave, heat the cocktail franks; place one in each bun. Serve with the two dipping sauces. Cheers!