Makes: 60 servings
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 40 mins
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 60 wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, jalapenos, tomato, onion, cilantro, sour cream, hot sauce and salt. Mix well, breaking up the beans with the back of a fork.
- Fill a small bowl with water. Working with 8 wonton wrappers at a time, place a heaping tsp. of the filling into the center of each. Dip your finger into the water and use it to moisten the outside rims of the wrappers. Fold the edges to form a triangle, then press to seal. Transfer the potstickers to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Slide as many potstickers into the skillet as can fit without touching. Cook, turning once, until, about 3 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second side. Transfer to a lined plate. Repeat with the remaining potstickers, using more oil as needed.