The New Year's Rockin' Eve man has been known to make these for his family just before his annual countdown.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 15 ouncecan creamed corn
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup flour
- Cooking spray
- Unsalted butter, melted, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the creamed corn, eggs, frozen corn and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in the flour gradually, whisking constantly to avoid lumps, until just combined.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Drop tablespoonfuls of the corn mixture into the pan to form small pancakes. Cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with the melted butter.
- Mionetto Prosecco Brut NV (Italy)