Whip up these Tex-Mex party snacks in minutes.
Makes: 48 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2ounce corn kernels
- 48 scoop-shaped tortilla chip (one 10-ounce bag)
- Chopped chives or cilantro, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, egg and corn.
- Arrange the chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and place 1 teaspoon corn mixture in each. Bake until the filling sets, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the corn bites with the chives; serve warm.