Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 10 large eggs
- 3 flat anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- 20 small Parmesan cheese curls, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool.
- Peel the eggs, then halve lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg whites, cut-side up, on a serving platter. Add the anchovies and garlic to the yolks and, using a fork, mash together. Stir in the lemon juice, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Gradually stir in the olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the reserved egg whites, sprinkle with paprika and top with a cheese curl.
- Spoon the egg-yolk mixture into a plastic bag, snip off a tiny corner and squeeze to quickly and easily fill the egg whites.