Snacking is often mindless, a way to fill in the blanks between breakfast, lunch and dinner. But here at Every Day with Rachael Ray, we take it seriously. Look no further than this bite-size treat.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, preferably Frank's RedHot
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 2 1/2 pounds baking potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch sticks
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . In a large bowl, combine 1 tablespoon each hot sauce and butter with the seasoned salt. Cut each potato into 8 wedges, add to the bowl and toss.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the potatoes on top and roast, turning once, until golden, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss with the remaining 2 tablespoons each hot sauce and butter.
- In a small saucepan, stir together the blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and pepper and heat until warmed through, about 3 minutes. Serve with the potatoes and celery sticks.