Makes: 12 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 12 cheese tortelloni
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices (1/4 inch thick) soppressata, halved
- 12 thin slices salami
- 12 bocconcini (3/4-inch fresh mozzarella balls)
- 12 grape tomatoes
- Cook the tortelloni according to package directions. Drain, then rinse under cold water.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pesto and EVOO.
- Toss the cooled tortelloni in the pesto oil to coat. Season with salt.
- Thread a soppressata piece onto a 3-inch skewer or pick. Add 1 tortelloni. Wrap a salami slice in half around a bocconcini and skewer. End with a tomato. Repeat to make 12.
- Arrange the skewers on a platter and drizzle with the remaining pesto oil. Sprinkle with pepper.