Cheers to this tasty drink, great for any celebration.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/2teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 2 cups mixed berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and sliced strawberries)
- 1 bottle prosecco or other sparkling white wine, chilled
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil. Cook, stirring often, until the sugar completely dissolves, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in the lime peel and let cool.
- Pour the syrup over the mixed berries and toss to coat. Divide the berries among 4 martini glasses and fill each glass with prosecco.