Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 3 mins
- 10 cups popped salted popcorn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- Grease a large bowl. Add the popcorn. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup and five-spice powder. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the caramel over the popcorn and sprinkle in the peanuts; toss with a rubber spatula. While the mixture is still warm, using greased hands, shape the caramel corn into baseballs.