Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 bottles (12 oz. each) light beer, chilled
- In a saucepan, combine 3 1/2 cups water with the raspberries and sugar over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain over a bowl and press through; discard the seeds. Let cool. Transfer to a pitcher and stir in the vodka and lemon juice; refrigerate until cold. Stir in the beer. Serve over ice.